Template for Countertops
A template is your opportunity to understand the many technical complexities that exist in your space. The appointment is the perfect time to clarify your questions. Elements of the template include evaluation, review and applicable recommendations. You may also be required to fill out and sign the Project Check Sheet. Physical measurements will also be digitally taken at this time.
A CSR (Customer Service Representative) will book a template date. You will receive a reminder notification one day prior to your template date, which will speciy the appointment time slot. Arrival windows are either in the morning, midday, or afternoon. An average template appointment is between 11/2 hours - 2 hours.
Please follow the Template Essentials outlined below before our specially trained CAD technologist arrives to complete the template.
- clear any indoor/outdoor obstacles such as snow, ice, furniture, etc. in thepath of the CAD technologist and their equipemnt.
- you must be present for the entire appointment
- no children or pets are allowed in the site vicinity (for safety and equipment reasons)
- cabinets, gables and fillers must be permantly secured and level
- clean and remove clutter from the template areas
- all sinks, appliances or their specifications must be on site
- be advised: safety boots are always worn